Martopearl Alloys Pvt Ltd (MAPL) is experience as steel casting manufacturers based at Patancheru, Hyderabad. As steel casting manufacturers we have a tendency to tend to were established in 1985 providing optimum quality merchandise, that area unit made-up with high grade raw materials. these steel castings area unit mass-produced and tested beneath the oversight of our very skillful and older technicians.
ALLOY STEEL CASTINGS.
Steel casting may be a specialized kind of casting involving varied of steel. We manufacture and supply a huge range of alloy castings which is accessible at market competitive rates that suits to all kind of costumer’s budget. and it’s made up with sturdy and durable raw material that make them long lasting and ensure excellent performance.
We are a distinguished manufacture and suppliers of wide range of alloy castings. and it’s available is different shapes, size,& designs and also modified for the clients.
and its categorized by two types
Low-alloy steel casting ( less than 8% alloying content)
High-alloy steel casting (more than 8% alloying content).
Why are they used?
Steel castings are used for a spread of reasons.
They’re primarily used once different forms of forged irons don’t have enough strength or shock resistance. Steel’s physical properties enable the castings to be each robust and ductile. This makes the steel casting extremely strong and limits the probabilities of fracturing fraught. Steel castings also are utilized owing to their weld ability and corrosion resistance.
• Roughing stands of heavy section mills.
• Intermediates stands of heavy section mills.
• Finishing stands of heavy section mills.
• Roughing and Intermediate stands of bar, flat & light to medium sections.
• The consistent hardness profile maintained by us these rolls Associate in attention makes these ideal wherever deep grooves exists like an significant angles.
• Due to its reliability and strength, numerous industries relay on steel casting
• Some specific industries that use this type of casting include construction, drilling, transportation and mining industries
• Optimum strength
• Fine finish
• Robust construction